17th April 2013 The Drinks Industry Group of Ireland (DIGI) has published its annual Drinks Market Performa...
Friday 8th March 2013 - New figures from the Revenue Commissioners show that alcohol consumption in Ireland declined once again i...
Welcome to DIGI Online
Thanks for visting drinksindustry.ie
The Drinks Industry Group of Ireland is the umbrella organisation for the wider drinks industry in Ireland.
Our primary focus is to highlight the economic contribution of our industry through the 62,000 jobs we support, the €3 billion turnover and €1 billion exports we generate, and our major contribution to Irish tourism.
This site includes:
- a report on The Drinks Market Performance in 2012 (April 2013)
- the most recent Alcohol Consumption figures (March 2013)
- a report on the Purchases of Inputs by the Drinks Industry (January 2013)
- a report on Beverage Exports 2000-2011 (May 2012)
- The Contribution of the Drinks Industry to Tourism, Culture and Sport (Aug 2011)
- a report on alcohol taxation in the European Union (July 2011)
- a factbook on the Drinks Industry Group of Ireland
Finally, please remember to visit drinkaware.ie and read about the industry's efforts to promote responsible consumption.