- Government policy and state agencies MUST support this sector -DIGI
- 9% VAT rate has been hugely successful, excise r...
DRINKS INDUSTRY A MAJOR PART OF KERRY TOURISM OFFERING WITH 502 PUBS AND HOTELS
DRINKS INDUSTRY PURCHASES OVER €8.6 MILLION...
Welcome to DIGI Online
Thanks for visting drinksindustry.ie
The Drinks Industry Group of Ireland is the umbrella organisation for the wider drinks industry in Ireland.Our primary focus is to highlight the economic contribution of our industry through the 62,000 jobs we support, the €3 billion turnover and €1 billion exports we generate, and our major contribution to Irish tourism.
This site includes:
- a report on the Contribution of the Drinks Industry to Toursim (published August 2014)
- a report on Drink-related Employment in Dáil Constituencies 2013 (published in May 2014)
- the most recent Alcohol Consumption figures (published March 2014)
- The Economic Contribution of the Drinks Industry (September 2013)
- a report on the Contribution of the Drinks Industry to the Tourism, Festival and Sport (July 2013)
- a report on The Drinks Market Performance in 2012 (April 2013)
- a report on the Purchases of Inputs by the Drinks Industry (January 2013)
- a report on Beverage Exports 2000-2011 (May 2012)
- The Contribution of the Drinks Industry to Tourism, Culture and Sport (Aug 2011)
- a report on alcohol taxation in the European Union (July 2011)
- a factbook on the Drinks Industry Group of Ireland