Welcome to DIGI Online
The Drinks Industry Group of Ireland is the representative group for the drinks industry in Ireland.
All members of the group – including suppliers, pubs, restaurants, hotels and independent off-licences are highlighting the significant financial and social contribution made by the Irish drinks and hospitality industry: employing 92,000 people in every corner of Ireland; buying €1.1 billion worth of Irish inputs, and offering a unique hospitality experience, renowned internationally, in the pubs of Ireland.
This site includes:
- a policy document outlining the five key pillars to futureproof the drinks and hospitality industry (February 2015)
- a report on the Contribution of the Drinks Industry to Toursim (published August 2014)
- a report on Drink-related Employment in Dáil Constituencies 2013 (published in May 2014)
- the most recent Alcohol Consumption figures (published March 2014)
- The Economic Contribution of the Drinks Industry (September 2013)
- a report on the Contribution of the Drinks Industry to the Tourism, Festival and Sport (July 2013)
- a report on The Drinks Market Performance in 2012 (April 2013)
- a report on the Purchases of Inputs by the Drinks Industry (January 2013)
- a report on Beverage Exports 2000-2011 (May 2012)
Finally, please remember to visit drinkaware.ie and read about the industry's efforts to promote responsible consumption.